We are looking for a new Associate Producer to join our passionate production team. We believe that the best approach to make amazing games is to make sure that each developer is in a position where they can excel in their craft. The ability to grow, to make decisions and to feel supported and encouraged are crucial to achieve this. This influences how we look at game development, organization and processes. And since we are all evolving, the practices we use need to evolve with us.
As an Associate Producer at Tarsier you would be:
- Supporting teams in their planning (both short and long term) and execution of goals
- Coaching teams to be healthy and efficient
- Helping organize and set up processes and tools for the teams and the project
- Collaborating with other teams, leads, directors and production
- Helping solve problems that arise during development
- Maintaining a healthy work life balance and encouraging and coaching your team members to do the same
- Embracing Tarsier's core values (care, improve, speak up and include)
At Tarsier, it's important that our office is welcoming and fun so that our employees want to work onsite; because we believe that working closely with your team is the best way to make great games. That is why our office management and HR department works closely with making the office a really good place to both work and hangout in. We have a large focus on ergonomic, personal work stations, we eat breakfast together on Fridays, and we play games together in the game room. Sometimes we even grab an after work beer together in the kitchen, or throw a Christmas party for the ages.
Our benefit package includes:
- Health contributions and check ups
- Sports/healthy activities
- Six weeks of paid vacation
- Overtime pay
- Relocation help
- Flexible working hours
We think you are:
- Experienced as a project manager, a team leader, or have specific work experience that pertains to leading a team towards a common goal
- Familiar, and preferable experienced working with agile project management
- Familiar working with complex problems where a lot of people need to cooperate to find solutions
It's a bonus if you also have:
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Released games before. Extra boost for console experience
- Some experience of how to make working from home easier for you and your team
This position is full time onsite in the office in Malmö, and will start with a trial period.
Currently employing around 70 people, Tarsier Studios is an independent game development studio based in the vibrant city of Malmö, Sweden. We are the developers of Statik and the award winning Little Nightmares franchise.
We welcome applicants of all backgrounds and genders, and look forward to hearing from you. Experience in the games industry is a plus but not a requirement. We encourage individuals from other industries to apply as well - we like to learn from others!